What is Kajabi
Kajabi is a multidimensional online course hosting platform. It has a variety of benefits for online creators, from being able to host your online newsletters, and hosting your website, to selling multiple products.
Working on Kajabi has many different advantages due to its surplus in features.
- It’s customizable. This means that even though it is a third-party website when your customers land on your website and your pages it can perfectly represent your brand.
- The extent of the software flexibility allows you to create a variety of offerings. Really anything from an E-Book to a fully automated 12-month course, Kajabi can host it all.
- The training and support is extensive. Since Kajabi (see also ‘What Is Kajabi?‘) has been around for over a decade, there are over a decade’s worth of experienced users uploading tutorials and answering questions in support groups daily.
- The tech support is phenomenal. There is a live chat support feature and their tech support is always extremely helpful and responsive.
- The ability to upsell and streamline your sales on Kajabi is great. With the ability to offer so many unique products and services under one roof, Kajabi has made it a seamless process to go in and bundle up your offers for more sales.
Although Kajabi has a lot to offer, it still may not be for everyone trying to sell online. Here are some features of Kajabi that may turn you away.
- There is no way to export all of your content at once. This means if you decide to leave Kajabi, it will take a lot of manual hours to export all of the content on the site.
- The site is not for physical products.
- Unlike other website hosting platforms, there isn’t an ability to test features on your site before making them live to the public.
- Web Design building can be limited and still requires skill. To have a fully customized experience you will need to integrate some customized coding. Otherwise, you will want to work off of one of Kajabis templates.
What is ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is an online software with the main goal of increasing your sales.
It does this by having a variety of features for those selling online such as awesome landing pages, sales pages, squeeze pages, hosts, and attracts online leads, bump pages, and is great for the overall automation of your online marketing.
There are many great benefits of choosing click funnels as your online marketing platform.
- It is an extremely user-friendly platform to work off of. With a 14-day free trial and many user-friendly elements, the learning curve isn’t too steep.
- The ability to build landing pages with a drag and drop feature. This is great for anyone new or experienced in site-building. It allows for a seamless building experience turned into a seamless user experience.
- ClickFunnels tracks your split A/B testing. This means you can make two funnels with the same goal and directly track which one is more successful. This is a great feature for anyone before solidifying a campaign and investing ad dollars behind it.
- It’s an all-in-one funnel builder and has hundreds of integrations. If you wanted to build all of what Click Funnels can host onto a standard website built on Squarespace or WordPress it would take multiple different platforms and a lot of manual integrations.
- As long as you are looking for ClickFunnels-related support, the ClickFunnels team will be able to help you in a timely manner.
While for many online sellers ClickFunnels is great software, there are some drawbacks that may make it not the fit for you.
- The two pricing options are $97 or $297 a month, so if you aren’t already making sales it is a loss of money.
- It isn’t the most customizable website. It is very simple with limited options. This is great for beginners but for more advanced users it may just be too limited.
- The ClickFunnels software goes down from time to time and it can be several hours. This means several hours of missed sales and can also create losses of profits when it comes to launches.
- They will work to upsell you, so many people have lost money on ClickFunnels by not having a clear goal and boundaries. Their team will work to upsell you on all Russel Bronson-related content.
Ease of Use
Both Kajabi and ClickFunnels are extremely user-friendly. Kajabi can build bigger websites and host more content therefore expertise can help when using it very extensively. Although that same rule can generally be applied to ClickFunnels as well.
Both Kajabi and ClickFunnels offer templates, tutorials, live support, Facebook groups, and so much more to help you build out your dream digital product suite.
Kajabi is known for its impressive online course creation platform. It is extremely easy to use and can host multiple different types of online courses.
Kajabi is an all one solution to getting started!
Get you new Idea or Course online today.
Not only can Kajabi host video content for your course but also E-Books, worksheets, and other tools you might have in your course. Here are different types of course content available to host on Kajabi:
- Online virtual summits
- Mastermind / Coaching Program
- Membership Site
- Online Cleanse
- Virtual Yoga Retreat
- Multiple Online Courses
- Free Online Training for Lead Generation
- Ebooks and Pdfs
- Audio meditation course with private podcast feed
- Multi-week workshop series
You can organize all of your different content by tagging it and organizing it in libraries. The one downside is that there is not one central library for all of your content, which means it isn’t easy to export all at once.
It is best to make sure all of your content is stored in a separate cloud.
The major difference between Kajabi and ClickFunnels comes down to their course hosting functionality. ClickFunnels really is meant to work as a sales funnel, not to host your actual digital products.
Although, that being said, ClickFunnels has come out and stated that a ClickFunnels 2.0 is coming out which will include a course creation hosting platform.
Although this is not something that we have been provided a lot of insight on as to the extent of what its capabilities will be.
A significant benefit of using Kajabi is that it has great email marketing and management capabilities. Kajabi can host all of your email users and sets you up for success in the market to them.
You can categorize them, use templated emails friendly for both mobile and desktop users, and set up automated campaigns, and drip sequences.
ClickFunnels prides itself on its ability to automate and increase your sales, so of course their email hosting platform is set up for everything you need.
If you are on the platinum monthly subscription ClickFunnels goes above and beyond to help you reach your target audience.
While doing everything Kajabi can, it can also reach your audience through a variety of channels. Some autoresponders offered include:
- email campaigns
- email sequences
- direct mail
- email series
- text messages
- Smart Lists
- Facebook messaging
- SMS messages
Landing Pages and Websites
Kajabi is a great all-in-one tool for your business online. As a part of that, they have the ability to host a beautiful site made through templates with lots of customization options available.
Kajabi has the ability to host multiple different website domains for you, which is ideal for entrepreneurs with more than one business.
The ability to own multiple websites through Kajabi will need an increase in your pro account which is the only downfall.
Kajabi has thousands of templates, and creators are coming up with more every day. This makes it really easy to find a website that perfectly fits your needs and only requires minimal customization.
That being said, if you are a beginner and, if you want a fully customized and automated website on Kajabi it might be a good idea to hire a website developer to do this for you.
Kajabi is great to host blogs, emails, about pages, and home pages, and listing your shop with all of the products and services available for purchase.
The one note that is important to make is that Kajabi is made for businesses selling online products as opposed to physical products.
For many coaches and creators, this makes Kajabi an ideal hub as it has been made with the intention of hosting all of the online content you choose to make available.
ClickFunnels is not the best platform for creating a website to host your brand’s content. Their landing pages are specifically designed to work as an automated sales platform.
If your goal is to create and sell specific online offers such as E-Books, courses, and masterminds ClickFunnels will be a great choice.
ClickFunnels offer hundreds of third-party app integrations. You can automate elements of your campaign, email list, onboarding, off-boarding, and payments through ClickFunnels.
Whether you choose to only use ClickFunnels or use it as an extension to your already existing software ClickFunnels will be able to integrate with it all either through its platform or Zapier.
You can connect your domains to ClickFunnels so your brand has a personalized experience. It is also easy to customize your site (within a limited capacity). This makes it ideal for beginners with limited to no experience building websites.
Kajabi has a great affiliate program that can quickly pay you more than Kajabi costs if you have the right network for it. Kajabi pays 30% of the subscription feed for the members you refer.
In order to make $500 of passive income a month, which would be enough to pay for the top-tier Kajabi package, you would need to have 5 referred members.
Kajabi also offers two other ways to partner with them and make money. If you are an agency helping those grow their Kajabi business, or a developer making themes or taking clients on Kajabi there are also programs available for you.
The only downfall to becoming an affiliate is you need to be a signed-up member on at least their second most expensive package.
ClickFunnels offers an affiliate program on their most basic package. Their affiliate program is very advanced and sets you up for success and ease in sales.
As people use your affiliate link, you will reach different milestones that allow you to earn up to 40% commission on referrals.
Affiliates will have a portal with all the marketing tools and codes they need to sell. There is also a Facebook group dedicated solely to ClickFunnels affiliates and mentors who provide all of the tips and tricks you may need.
Kajabi has three different pricing options available ranging from $149 USD/ month to $399 USD/ month. For anyone with a basic business or less than 1,000 active members, the basic plan will be the most ideal.
This plan supports one website, 10,000 contacts, 1,000 members, and unlimited landing pages.
The mid-tier package costs $199 USD/ month. This is ideal for businesses with multiple admins needed, as you upgrade from having one admin to ten admin spots.
It also increases your ability to list 15 products from 3 on the basic plan. The other additional bonuses are the members increasing to 10,000 and your contacts increasing to 25,000.
The top-tier package allows you to have up to three websites, making this ideal for anyone with multiple businesses with similar needs. You also have the ability to host up to 100,000 contacts and 20,000 active members at a time.
ClickFunnels has two different pricing options available. Their basic plan is $97 USD/month and their pro plan is $297 USD/ month. Their basic plan offers a variety of features that are great for a business requiring basic funnel needs.
Their basic plan offers the following features:
- 20 Funnels
- 100 Pages
- 20,000 Monthly Visits
- Unlimited Contacts
- 1 Sub User
- 3 Custom Domains
- 3 Payment Gateways
- Email Support
The downfall about their pricing plan is that when you do require an upgrade the only other option will cost $200 more. Although their pro features would be ideal for many online businesses.
Their pro plan offers the following features:
- Unlimited Funnels
- Unlimited Pages
- Unlimited Monthly Visits
- Unlimited Contacts
- 3 Sub User
- 9 Custom Domains
- 9 Payment Gateways
- Priority Support
- FunnelFlix Platinum
- Follow-Up Funnels
- Weekly Hackathons
- Backpack (Affiliate Tools)
Kajabi has users all over the world, meaning they are set up with 24/7 chat support to help you through stocks literally anywhere and anytime. They are an extremely useful and responsive customer support team.
Kajabi also offers an onboarding call to help you set up your servers, and their online community can really help you through most questions following that.
Kajabi is an all one solution to getting started!
Get you new Idea or Course online today.
ClickFunnels has great support with multiple channels to be able to contact them. They have tickets you can open with them, a phone number, and multiple social media channels.
Just like Kajabi, they have multiple youtube video tutorials and Facebook groups to help you through different issues and questions that come up.
Both Kajabi and ClickFunnels are great online software for businesses and help to achieve different goals. If you are a creator looking to host memberships, products, content, a website, clients, and sales Kajabi is ideal for you.
If you are someone who is looking to push sales, ClickFunnels automated funnel software is likely a better choice.