If you want to boost your chances for employment, then you may have been recommended to learn more about AutoCAD. AutoCAD is a software made by Autodesk which helps develop CADs (Computer Aided Designs) that are used in architectural, development, manufacturing, and construction industries.
This means that if your ideal job includes creating drafts, models, and drawings, then you will need to know how to work with AutoCAD – but how?
AutoCAD is a complex software that requires a lot of experience in order to be able to fully utilize it – and the best way to get this experience quickly is to sign up to an AutoCAD class. There are tons of courses and classes available online, but which ones are the best for you?
Here we are going to check out all of the most highly recommended AutoCAD classes that you can find online. Read our list below and hopefully, you will find the best online autocad classes that are right for you!
Despite the name, Udemy’s Complete AutoCAD course is one of the best online AutoCAD courses available from 2022 and beyond. This means that it is one of the most highly recommended AutoCAD courses that you can follow from beginners to professional level.
So, you will only need this single course to take you right up to getting your AutoCAD certificate.
With over twenty thousand ratings, eighty thousands students, and an average rating of four and a half stars out of five, it’s clearly obvious how highly recommended and successful this AutoCAD course is!
The course is structured around project-oriented classes where each project is applicable to a real-world situation. This means that it is a very practical course that will teach you everything you need to know for your future career.
For example, projects include drawing floor plans, circuit diagrams, and more.
You will also have an instructor who will guide you through each class and also act as your motivator. They will ask questions and prompts to help you engage with the class, allowing you to build your confidence along with your new skills and knowledge.
There are also nearly two hundred video lectures you can download and review, making this AutoCAD course one that is incredibly comprehensive and in depth in all aspects of AutoCAD.
This means that by opting for this course, you will surely learn everything you need to know about AutoCAD so you can pass that final exam and get your certificate in no time.
Overall, this course is definitely one of the most informative and well structured out there for AutoCAD. It has a massively positive reputation plus it’s great for those new to AutoCAD or those who want to upgrade their knowledge to the next level!
If you do find that it’s not the course for you then no worries – there is a thirty day money back guarantee so you can have a complete refund!
The only downside to this course is that it has yet to be updated for any changes to AutoCAD that have been introduced in 2022.
While this will not affect the course overall, you may miss out on a few new additional features – but this can be explained quickly in a single free video on a platform like YouTube!
- Udemy’s AutoCAD course (see also ‘How To Download Udemy Courses On PC?‘) has been taken by over eighty thousand students and maintains a near-perfect score, proving that it is an effective course to try out!
- It’s in-depth and informative thanks to the near two hundred recorded lectures, downloadable resources, and access to a motivating instructor.
- You can take advantage of Udemy’s thirty-day money back guarantee if you think this AutoCAD course is not the right course for you.
- The course has yet to be updated to cover any further updates to AutoCAD itself from 2022, but this can happen in the future and you can learn more about the updates themselves through free media like YouTube.
If you want to learn everything about AutoCAD, then why not simply sign up to the course provided by AutoCAD’s creator?
AutoDesk has a Cert Prep course (see also our favorite GMAT prep courses) designed to help professionals achieve their certification for design and drafting industries. This means that those wanting to brush up and improve their AutoCAD skills can find everything they need through this trusty online course.
It is a pretty dense one with a total of fifteen hours of content within ten individual online classes. This means that you will need to put in the time and effort to prove you can pass this course but the certificate you receive at the end can seriously help you out when it comes to your career.
The knowledge within this course is also trustworthy and informative as it comes straight from AutoCAD’s creators themselves – so you know it has all the right stuff!
As a result, each of the classes from this AutoCAD course center around features and functions of AutoCAD and how they would apply to real life situations. This includes topics such as drawing management, printing, layouts, reusable content, accurate drawings, and more.
You will soon become familiar with every brush and tool on this software – and taught by the very best!
However, this course is not suited for those who are new to AutoCAD. You will need to take an additional course elsewhere to learn all the basics but if you are already familiar with AutoCAD or have already completed a beginner’s course, then this is the next step for you to take.
Once the course is complete, the door will open up to you to qualify for multiple certifications straight from AutoDesk itself.
This will definitely impress your employers and prove to them that you have been trained straight from the source, ensuring them that you truly do know everything you need to know about AutoCAD.
- This online course is made and run by AutoDesk, the creators of AutoCAD. This means that all the content within this course is sure to be applicable and informative.
- The course is filled to the brim with tons of interesting content that is used to teach you everything you need to know about using AutoCAD.
- Each class is structured around a part of AutoCAD’s software so you know what every tool is and how it works.
- This course is so meaty and informative that it’s not recommended as a beginner’s introduction to AutoCAD so it is best suited for those with some experience with AutoCAD already.