Masterclass is great, but it isn’t the only option out there if you want to learn online! Truth is, with all the recent improvements in online learning, there are more options than ever. This means you have plenty to choose from!
Learning new skills is an important part of life. It doesn’t matter what the skill is – from academics to art, every skill is important. You may want to learn a new skill for a job, or just learn one for fun.
Either way, you can explore dozens of online learning platforms that offer what you’re looking for.
So, if you want to learn about some amazing
Understanding What A
While it used to only refer to in-depth and niche classes reserved for serious learners, it can now also cover the basics. For example, you may get a
Masterclass itself is one of the most popular online learning platforms in the world. It’s innovative, easy to use, and has hundreds of in-depth and incredible courses to choose from.
- Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking II
- Dan Brown Teaches Writing Thrillers
- Bobbie Brown Teaches Makeup and Beauty
- Jessie Kribbs Teaches Wilderness Survival
Masterclass videos (see also ‘Can You Watch MasterClass Videos On Amazon Prime?‘) are beautifully shot and put together in a professional and impressive manner that everyone loves. New content is put out all the time, and the interface is among the best.
There are some drawbacks to note, however. This site doesn’t typically go in-depth in its videos. As such, people might not feel like they are getting their money’s worth only to be told the basics.
Not only that but considering how popular the site is, it doesn’t have as many courses and videos as you might expect. Categories are not as comprehensive as other online education platforms (like the ones we’ve listed below).
Because of this,
If you’re one of those people, then stick around! We’re going to go through nine of the best
Masterclass Alternatives – 9 Best Options
1. Nas Academy
Nas Academy is one of the first
This is a great platform for those who want to participate in live classes to learn creative skills and not be tied to a monthly subscription.
- Free Trial: no subscription
- Free Version: no subscription
- Monthly Price: learners pay per course they take (typically between $29 and $699 depending on the course)
- Course Types: creative courses related to media such as editing, photography, scriptwriting, publishing, storytelling, entrepreneurship, branding, and more
- Number of Courses: live classes and courses are taught
- Offers Certification for Completion: yes (not accredited)
Here, there are courses on every topic imaginable, including video editing, web design, photoshop, and so much more. However, there are no recognized certificates of completion.
- Free Trial: 30-day free trial
- Free Version: yes
- Monthly Price: $32 or an annual subscription of $168 per year (comes to $14 per month)
- Course Types: varies, but includes web design, video editing, filmmaking, photoshop, writing, time management, voice-over, music composition, and much more
- Number of Courses: over 30,000
- Offers Certification for Completion: no
Coursera is a well-known online learning platform that focuses on academic topics such as data analytics, and business. This site offers over 3,000 courses and certificates of completion.
While they are on the more expensive end of the spectrum out of all these
- Free Trial: 7-day free trial
- Free Version: yes
- Monthly Price: $59 per month or $399 per year (comes to $33 per month).
- Course Types: varies, but focuses on the academic with courses like social science degrees, data analytics, computer science, and business.
- Number of Courses: over 3,000 courses
- Offers Certification for Completion: yes
Rouxbe is the ultimate learning platform for cooking. Here, there are 78 incredible and detailed classes that cover a wide range of cooking and baking for anyone with an interest. With a reasonable price of just $9.99, this is a subscription that anyone can afford.
- Free Trial: 14-day free trial
- Free Version: no
- Monthly Price: $9.99 or $99.99 per year (works out to $8.30 per month)
- Course Types: food-related courses such as various culinary techniques
- Number of Courses: 78
- Offers Certification for Completion: accredited certifi