Applying your own makeup isn’t always easy. Often, it’s challenging to know the right colors and techniques to achieve a professional result.
If you’re interested in taking a makeup course, you’ll want to try the Bobbi Brown Teaches Makeup and Beauty
What’s the Bobbi Brown
But, is it really worth it? Read our Bobbi Brown
Who Is Bobbi Brown?
Bobbi Brown is a professional and renowned American makeup artist.
During her early career, Bobbi became frustrated because of the limited choices of product colors that were available in stores, which inspired her to start making her own makeup products. She did this with the help of a chemist.
In 1991, Bobbi’s ten lipsticks debuted at Bergdorf Goodman under the name Bobbi Brown Essentials. In just one day, she sold 100 lipsticks.
This cosmetics line revolutionized the beauty industry, as the brown-hued lipsticks gave women an easy way to accentuate their lips. It was just the start of other Bobbi Brown products that gained popularity.
Bobbi’s philosophy on makeup is what has contributed to her popularity. She strives for her products to enhance, not mask, a woman’s natural looks. She focuses on achieving a nude look and natural, healthy skin.
In 2020, Bobbi released a clean makeup line called Jones Road. She has also penned nine books about beauty and wellness. Many celebrities wear Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, such as Kate Upton, Gemma Chan, and Karlie Kloss.
Overview of the Class
Here’s what you can expect from the lessons:
- Bobbi Brown’s Beauty Philosophy: In this first video lesson, Bobbi explains that makeup should be natural, quick to do and enhance one’s personality.
- The Changing Face of Beauty: Bobbi shows how makeup has changed over time and talks about how Bobbi Brown Cosmetics came about.
- Color and Makeup: Bobbi teaches how color and style are important elements of self-expression and how to use undertones so that you can find the right colors for your skin.
- Inside Bobbi’s Makeup Kit: Bobbi gives viewers a peek inside her essential makeup items in her day bag, evening bag, and travel bag. She teaches how to simplify your makeup collection and focus on the essentials you need.
- Foundation: Bobbi teaches techniques for applying foundation and demonstrates it on models with different skin tones.
- Using Tinted Moisturizer: A tinted moisturizer is an alternative to wearing a full-face foundation. Bobbi teaches how to apply it and use it to create a healthy glow.
- Bronzer and Blush: Bobbi shows you how to apply bronzer and blush and also features the tools, products, and techniques she uses.
- Eyes and Brows: Bobbi teaches viewers how to play up eyes and correctly fill in brows.
- Creating a Statement Lip: This tutorial teaches you how to get a beautiful and flawless statement lip, looking at classic colors, such as red and pink, as well as darker colors that can be more difficult to get right.
- Skincare Essentials: Bobbi looks at what essential products you need, from makeup removers to moisturizers.
- Workplace Makeup: Bobbi teaches how to wear makeup while still looking professional.
- Self-Application: Day To Night: Bobbi takes a model through some important tips on how to apply her own makeup and how to choose the right colors.
- The Perfect Smokey Eye: This classic technique can easily be done incorrectly, so Bobbi teaches you how to achieve a simple one as well as how to make it bolder.
- The 1-Minute Makeup. Bobbi teaches how to do your makeup in one minute with just a few beauty products.
- Makeup Mistakes: In this class, Bobbi looks at some common makeup mistakes, such as using the incorrect color foundation and how to fix them. She offers a live demonstration.
- For Aspiring Makeup Artists: Bobbi shares some personal stories and lessons in her career.
- Editorial Makeup: Bobbi provides tips on how to wear bold colors.
- Conclusion: Bobbi shares lessons she’s learned in the beauty industry, such as asking for help and being punctual.
- Bonus: Bobbi’s Business Philosophy: In this final lesson, Bobbi gives advice to aspiring beauty leaders. She shares stories from her time in the boardroom and teaches how to allow a business to grow.
Now that we’ve looked at the Bobbi Brown
- The Bobbi Brown
MasterClassis an in-depth makeup tutorial that looks at different makeup products in great detail and provides comprehensive lessons.
- Bobbi does makeup on women with different skin tones, which makes the tutorials useful for everyone to learn important tips.
- She gives you makeup tips and recommended products so you can replicate her results at home.
- You will get practical tips on how to apply your makeup from the best makeup artist in the world. This takes the mystery and apprehension out of doing one’s makeup.
MasterClassfeatures live demonstrations for makeup applications so you can see Bobbi’s tips and tricks in action.
- If you’re not an aspiring makeup artist, some video lessons might not feel like they apply to you.
- Three hours of lessons might not feel like enough for makeup enthusiasts.
Who Is This Class For?
The great thing about the Bobbi Brown
- People who wear makeup and want to refresh their skills and techniques.
- Aspiring makeup artists who want to learn beauty techniques and information about the industry.
- People who want to have all their makeup tutorials in one place.
- People who want to learn from a makeup pro.
- People who want to learn how to look after their skin.
- People who’ve read Bobbi Brown’s beauty books and are her fans.
How Much Does This Class Cost?
If you’re interested in taking the Bobbi Brown makeup
This costs $180 per year, but there are different payment plans to choose from. To find out more, read our guide, “MasterClass Pricing”.
There are many benefits to signing up for
If you’re interested in learning more about beauty and makeup, there are also other courses on this topic to explore, such as the Sir John
Read our guide entitled “Best MasterClass Courses” to find out which ones are worth purchasing a subscription to be able to access and enjoy.
We’ve also got a comprehensive “MasterClass Review” to help you decide if a subscription to this learning platform is worth it.
So, is the Bobbi Brown
- “Bobbi Brown’s makeup course offers a good blend of technique and practical advice”.
- “[Bobbi] does seem to push her own belief of beauty throughout the class. It sounds like she absolutely hates mascaras that are not black, pale lipsticks on darker skin tones, dark browns, and red lipstick on herself”.
- |By learning about different makeup applications and brushes, you can gain more confidence in how you apply makeup”.
- “I was less than impressed. I was surprised by how [Bobbi] blew on the brushes and then used them on the models (super cringe). She was also far less precise in her technique than I thought she would be, considering she worked so much with professional photographers”.
If you want to learn more about makeup, the Bobbi Brown
Bobbi’s one of the best makeup artists in the world with a lot of experience and knowledge to give. We hope that this review helped you better understand what to expect from her course and what are its advantages and drawbacks.