Tony Robbins is a well-known enthusiast when it comes to bringing people into their power, changing lives, and making things better. Many of Tony Robbins’ programs surround the topics of self-improvement, and empowering self-sabotage
Anthony Robbins a.k.a Tony Robbins program we will focus on today is ‘Personal Power II’.
In this Tony Robbins Personal Power 2 review, Tony Robbins leads you on a journey to master the 3 primary elements of crafting an extraordinary quality of everyday life.
They are as follows:
- Having a compelling future and clear vision of the life we desire to have.
- Having the knowledge of and the tools and resources to help us get to this position.
- To have the resolve to unlock what has been blocking us and release our power to move forwards with what we most desire in our lives.
This is a program that is designed to help you set goals and meet them, perfecting the art of true happiness and reaching one’s potential.
But, is it any good, and does it help you to reap the results you dream of? This is what we will discuss today. Stick around to find out!
Who Is Tony Robbins?
Tony Robbins has been helping people to break through their barriers for over 30 years.
Helping people take their lives to a whole new level no matter their level of current success cycle in multiple areas, from business to intimate relationships, health, careers, and even personal development of finance.
Tony Robbins is recorded to have aided over 50 million people worldwide to transform their businesses and lives through his audio programs, books, live events, health products, and personal coaching.
He has worked with presidents, athletes, entertainers, and business owners. But, he does not only work with people of high regard, but also with parents, students, and small-business owners too.
Many of the strategies have come from his work with big names in the business world. One of the things he is most proud of and most renowned for is his humanitarian work.
Personal Power II: What Is It?
Personal Power II is an audio program. It is a 30-day program that includes 25 total CDs, for one disk per day, 5 days per week.
Then during the weekend you can also rest up and listen to 2 additional CDs that have subliminal messages on them.
While not all believe in subliminal messages working, it is believed that they can be impactful.
Users say that it can help a great deal and can help you to craft many important changes in your life with limiting beliefs. One of these most valued effects is that it can help you take further action toward meeting your goals of financial freedom.
It can be a powerful motivational tool to help you overcome whatever is holding you back.
The program also has a workbook with it, which has a small summary of each audio session and an assignment for each day. It is a useful addition, Tony teaches it but it is up to you if you wish to use the workbook or your book.
The program per day is around 30 to 40 minutes long so does not take up a massive amount of your time, however, you should probably set aside an hour per day for it as it will include an assignment per day.
What The Program Can Teach You?
The problem can be very inspiring, and help you work on one goal or many. If you are struggling to make important decisions it can aid you in this as well. It will stop you from waiting for the ‘perfect time’ to come along.
It can also aid in changing how you feel. Some of the discs cover things Tony like in regard to changing your state and do not only focus on action and achievement.
This is built around how you can instigate change depending on your state. If you are not in the mood on some days when you listen to the CDs you will not get any results.
What Can The Program Do For You?
- The program can help you to take action towards your goals and meet your dreams realistically and productively.
- It can help you change your state to become more productive and a better achiever.
- The program can help you to overcome difficulties and struggles in meeting goals.
- You can face your doubts and fears about progressing.
- Aids in motivation.
- Helps to reach small goals as well as bigger goals.
The Good & The Bad
Every product will have good and bad aspects surrounding it, while the Tony Robbins Personal Power II has a lot of positive reviews and feedback, it is not all sunshine and rainbows, and it is key to understand what you will be getting if you should decide a purchase it.
- Good, quality life advice to gain pleasure.
- Helps you to find the motivation to meet your goals and desires.
- Helps you to work on your state and not just your career/ business goals.
- Helps in fighting against struggles or difficulties you may face.
- Works over a period of time.
- Set assignments to make them personal to you.
- Assignments make it interactive, rather than just as a listening exercise.
- Subliminal messaging is additional content for helping in mindset.
- Tony Robbins is a certified and renowned coach and trainer for improving life, business, and overall personal quality.
- The paperback book version is fairly affordable with a verified purchase.
- The audiobook CD is very expensive at $189.95 on Amazon.
- Will not work if you are not in the mood/mindset.
- Will not work for everyone.
- Some lack of clarity throughout the series, such as the types of projects that should be chosen.
- CDs can be a bit repetitive in places.
- Some people have found they have lost sight of their ultimate success formula and goal due to all the assignments.
- A lack of structure throughout the series.
Let’s take a quick look at what users of Tony Robbins Personal Power II think of it.
“I tried this program several times and now have to just settle for the fact that Tony can’t work for everyone.
If you’re extremely unorganized and overwhelmed easily and therefore need structure more than you need motivation – this program may not be for you” – 3 / 5 stars.
“If you want to make changes – and you seek advice, structure, and direction, then this is the program for you”. – 5 / 5 stars.
“Before I did this program I was a frequent user of drugs and had little to no confidence in myself. Now I am drug-free, and I am enjoying life more and more every time I do this program.
This is not one of those programs you just listen to once.” – 5 / 5 stars.
What We Think: Overall
This is a great program and can work well for many people, however, it will not always work for everyone. Part of this program’s work depends on the mindset and personal views.
Not everyone’s views and mindset will line up with what is needed for this to really work, however, for those who align with it, it is possible to see incredible results, and progress.