If you love the idea of learning from the most successful people in the world directly from your device,
This online learning platform gives you access to hundreds of video-based courses taught by famous and renowned instructors. Naturally, just like any service, to be able to enjoy the video and course content, you have to pay for a subscription.
So, how much does
Read our guide to
MasterClass Subscription Plans
There are three
- Individual, which costs $180 per year
- Duo, which costs $240 per year
- Family, which costs $276 per year
All the plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can get a refund if you’re unhappy with the MasterClass experience.
You can sidestep this issue by accessing free samples of the different courses when viewing them on the MasterClass website. This can help you determine if the platform is good for you.
You’ll see sample video lessons for every course, which can help you to get a taste of what
While there are different plans, they all share some common features. These include:
- Access to more than 150 classes across all 11 subject categories.
- You can watch lessons on different devices, such as your smartphone, tablet, or TV.
- All the subscription plans give you access to additional content and workbooks for every course.
- Members-only forums where you can engage with other people doing the course.
- Access to
MasterClasssessions. These enable you to work on activities in a structured curriculum within 30 days.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. To find out how, read our guide, “How To Cancel Masterclass Subscription”.
Let’s explore the three subscription plans in greater detail to see what they offer.
The Individual subscription costs $180 per year, which is about $15 per month.
It gives you access to all courses available on the
However, you won’t be able to download
This plan is ideal for you if you usually use one device, such as your smartphone, and want an easy way to stream video lessons.
This is a suitable plan for couples who want to enjoy a
This is perfect for larger households as members can watch different content at the same time from the same
Basically, with this plan, you’re paying an extra $36 to be able to stream content on six devices, so if you don’t have other people who would want to access the content, it might make more sense for you to purchase a Duo subscription instead.
It’s worth checking for MasterClass discounts, usually offered around holidays such as Father’s Day.
Another way to get a
- Learn from the best!
- New classes added every month
- 180+ classes to choose from
"Bored of TV, check out this Incredible content and cast"
Can You Purchase Individual
To learn more about the classes offered, read our guide, “Best MasterClass Courses”.
Pros and Cons of
- MasterClass offers classes that are taught by legendary tutors across all subject categories, such as chess champion Garry Kasparov, tennis champion Serena Williams, world-renowned singer Mariah Carey, and others.
MasterClassvideo lessons are produced professionally, which helps to make them engaging and easy to watch.
- MasterClass offers various lessons on many subjects, including cooking, sports, gaming, business, music, and graphic design.
- You can access the classes on different devices, such as your phone, tablet, or TV, making the service quite accessible.
- MasterClass isn’t accredited, so it can’t replace traditional education.
- The classes are pre-recorded, so there are no Q&A live sessions with instructors.
MasterClasscourses are more focused on the personal stories and anecdotes of the instructors than technical advice or tips.
To learn more about what
If you’re interested in subscribing to
We’ve also looked at the pros and cons of subscribing to