Are you looking for a LearnWorlds promo code? Maybe you want to create promo codes for your course and don’t know where to start. Or are you curious about LearnWorlds and want to know more? No matter the question that brought you here, we have the answer for you!
Finding out if you can get promo codes for LearnWorlds is tricky, especially if you are new to LearnWorlds. You head online for more information but are met with pages and pages of contradictory and unhelpful information.
Frustrated, disappointed, and overwhelmed, you wonder if you will ever find the answers you need.
Well, no more! Today we are here to give you the clear answers you need. Keep reading to find out if you can get promo codes for LearnWorlds, how to create them for your courses, and everything else you need to know to get your online school started. Get ready to go from novice to expert today!
LearnWorlds Promo Codes – Updated May 2023
LearnWorlds Promo Code = “BONUS15 “
This LearnWorlds discount code will get you 15% OFF for 6 months on Monthly Pro & LC plans.
What Is LearnWorlds?
Before we dive into today’s article, let’s have a quick recap for those that need it. LearnWorlds is an online platform where you can create and sell courses. With their easy-to-use site, you can create, customize, market, and sell courses with ease. (Check out ‘Learnworlds Review 2023: Details, Pricing & Features [Updated]‘)
Whether you want to create courses to sell to an audience or to train your staff, LearnWorlds is here to help!
The site boasts over 200 completely customizable courses that you can use without needing any coding experience!
You can create engaging video content and edit it easily with LearnWorlds interactive video editor. Plus, all of your videos are automatically transcribed, making your content super accessible!
You can join LearnWorlds today with a 30-day free trial. You don’t even need a credit card to join, making it completely worry-free and easy to do!
You can see your data and analytics easily to monitor user behavior and see how well your course is selling. There is also an affiliate program that can help you to boost your sales.
What we love about LearnWorlds is how much support you get. There is support on hand 24/7, so should you have a query, someone will always be around to help.
You can choose from email, phone, social media, or their super helpful Help Center to find the answers you need with ease.
It’s a wonderful platform that makes it unbelievably easy to create, package, and sell your courses!
Now that we have briefly established what LearnWorlds is, let’s dive into what brought you here today and get you the answers you need.
LearnWords is one of the top All-In-One LMS.
Making creating, selling or marketing online courses easy for all levels.
Can You Get LearnWorlds Promo Code?
Yes, you can get LearnWorlds promo codes! There is a range of promo codes available online that will allow you to save money on your LearnWorlds subscription plan. For those new to LearnWorlds, they offer a 30-day free trial for you to see if it’s the right option for you.
You also don’t need to put a credit card down when signing up for the trial, so you don’t need to worry about any unexpected charges at the end of the trial period!
For those that want to sign up after the free trial, you have a few options. LearnWorlds offers four different plans:
- Pro Trainer
- Learning Center
- High Volume And Corporate
Each of these plans comes with a host of features and benefits. They can all be demoed first before you make your purchase, so you can find the right plan for you and your courses. The courses range in price, with the Starter being the cheapest, and the High Volume costing the most.
The courses can be paid for monthly, or you can save up to 20% if you pay for the course annually. This saving is offered by LearnWorlds directly and is found on their pricing page. The offer is a great way to save some money, especially if you know you will use the subscription for the whole year.
LearnWorlds also offers sales throughout the year. Last year their Black Friday sale came with 35% off plans when purchasing annually! You can also expect other sales to run throughout the year too.
Their 20% off annual plans are available all year round, and you don’t need a LearnWorlds code to access them.
There are some promo codes you can use too. These can be found on promo code websites where you can scroll through the best codes and find LearnWorlds coupons that work for you. It’s worth noting that not every code on these sites will work.
Pay close attention to the expiry dates of the codes and check out how many uses the code has. Sometimes codes can only be used a few times, so be sure to check this before you are disappointed!
As a general rule, we think it’s best to avoid these sites and stick with the offers that LearnWorlds has. These tend to be authentic and reduce the chance of you getting ripped off.
LearnWorld’s offers are added automatically to the plan, so you don’t need to worry about entering a code and it not working either. Simply head to their website, pick the course that fits your needs, and head to the checkout!
Can I Make Promo Codes For My LearnWorlds Course?
Yes, you can! For some people, online courses are a luxury that is hard to fit into their budgets. But thanks to LearnWorlds, you can attract these customers to your course! LearnWorlds allows you to use promo codes that can be applied to your course.
These codes allow you to attract new customers, run offers during the holiday season, and compete with other course providers too.
You can create coupons that will offer a fixed amount of money off your course, or a percentage off if you prefer. You can also set expiry dates for these too and even create multiple codes! With LearnWorlds coupons, you are in control and can create them to suit your business.
They aren’t difficult to create either! We have a step-by-step guide below for you to use. Check it out now to see how you can create promo codes and coupons with ease.
- 1. Open your LearnWorlds account and head to Dashboard.
- 2. Navigate to Marketing and select Promotions from the tools board.
- 3. Click Create course/bundle promotion.
- 4. Create a name for your promotion like Black Friday, Intro Offer, or anything you see fit!
- 5. Select the type of promotion you want. You can choose from a fixed $ amount or Percentage from the drop-down menu.
- 6. Enter the value the coupon is for.
- 7. Select the bundles or courses you want the promotion to apply for. You can choose specific bundles or courses or you can allow the coupon to be applied to all your courses, the choice is yours here!
- 8. Click add product.
- 9. You can now create more sets of LearnWorlds discount codes for this promotion. Add a LearnWorlds coupon code, but remember that they are case-sensitive! Next, select the maximum amount of times the coupon can be used. You can also set an expiration date here. It’s worth mentioning that if you create a 100% discount code, no price will display on the payment button.
- 10. After you have made your tweaks, click Create a coupon.
- 11. You will now need to click save twice. This will finalize your coupon and save it to your promotions list! If you don’t do this, your coupon won’t save and you will need to start the process again!
When you create separate sets of LearnWorlds Discounts, you get more control over how they are distributed. They are also far easier to monitor and track too, allowing you to see how well your coupons are doing and how many sales they are bringing you!
If you want to make a big batch of coupons, you can create bulk coupons! We have also included the steps to do this below so you can see how to make a huge quantity of coupons for big sale events like the launch of a new course or Black Friday.
- 1. Start by opening Marketing and clicking on Promotions from the menu. Head to create course/bundle promotions.
- 2. Enter a name for your bulk promotion.
- 3. Next, pick LearnWorlds coupon types and fill in the fixed amount or percentage of your discount.
- 4. Use your courses list to select the courses you want the code to apply for. Once you have done this, press Add Product.
- 5. Here is where we differentiate from the steps we took earlier. Underneath the coupon option, there will be bulk coupons. Here you enter a prefix of your bulk coupon. Next, enter the number of coupons you want to create, and the expiry date. The expiry date is optional, so you don’t need to create one if you don’t want to!
- 6. Next, click generates a bulk coupon. The bulk coupon can be deleted at any time by hitting the bin option. Once the coupon is generated, press save. Remember to press save as this finalizes the coupon and stores it on your promotions list. If you don’t you will lose the coupon and you will need to start the process again!
With this method, you can compete for up to 1,000 bulk coupons for every promotion! You can use LearnWorlds competitor coupons to attract new customers, offering the first 1,000 people who sign up money off their course!
It’s a good way to attract customers to your new courses or push a course that hasn’t sold as well as you would like.
How Can I Track My Promo Codes?
Tracking your promo codes is easy to do and can be done through your Reports Center. Head there, then select Sales and then Orders from the bar on the left-hand side. Use the search bar to paste your promo code and press search.
You will see all sales related to the coupon code, allowing you to see how much money the LearnWorlds codes have allowed you to generate.
You can also track your bulk coupons, but this is done slightly differently. You will need to head to Marketing, select Promotions, and then use the Used/Quantity column. There will be three colors in the used section that you need to be aware of.
- Green – how many times the coupon has been used
- Blue – the number of coupons created
- Red – the expiry date of the coupon then download this file to see which LearnWorlds coupon codes have been redeemed so far! It’s an easy way for you to track your promo codes and see how well they are performing. By tracking your codes, you can see which ones are working best for you and if they are boosting your sales or not.
You can then use this data to make adjustments to how you are marketing your course. Remember, coupons are case-sensitive. If you have a mixture of lower and upper case letters, it might be that customers aren’t entering your coupon correctly and getting their savings.
We recommend keeping them all in one case or only using one upper-case letter. This makes your code super easy for customers to enter, increasing their chances of using one!
How Are Coupons Redeemed?
Your customer enters their coupon when they pay for your course. After selecting the course, they are taken to the payment page. Underneath their card details section, there is a coupon option. Here they will see a field where they can enter their coupon and press redeem.
The coupon will then be added and the total adjusted before they pay. Customers can also remove coupons they have entered. Once they press redeem, the button changes to remove.
If they change their mind or find a different coupon, they can press remove, enter the new code, and then press redeem again.
LearnWords is one of the top All-In-One LMS.
Making creating, selling or marketing online courses easy for all levels.
And there you have it! LearnWorlds offers sales throughout the year that allow you to save money on your annual subscription. But they also allow their customers to create a LearnWorlds discount code and a coupon for their courses.
You can make bulk or single coupons in just a few steps, allowing you to attract more customers to your courses. Why not create a coupon code today?