There are a number of steps you should take prior to canceling subscriptions. They are as follows:
- Once you have subscribed to a LinkedIn Learning plan and you fail to cancel it manually, that plan will automatically renew itself because you will have given it the permission to do so.
- When you have subscribed for a trial, and you cancel prior to the end of the trial, it is important to note that you may lose access to that trial content entirely.
- You should also remember to manually cancel your subscription 24 hours prior to the trial period ending.
Fortunately, it is incredibly easy to cancel a LinkedIn Learning subscription at the core in order to avoid being billed via any of the methods that are associated with “LinkedIn Corporation”. These methods of cancellation are outlined below.
- How Do I Cancel LinkedIn Learning Subscription on My iPhone or iPad?
- How Do I Cancel LinkedIn Learning Subscription on My Android device?
- How Do I Cancel a LinkedIn Learning Subscription on a Mac?
- How Do I Cancel A LinkedIn Learning Subscription on Paypal?
- What Do I Do If I Have Subscribed Directly Via LinkedIn Learning’s website?
How Do I Cancel LinkedIn Learning Subscription on My iPhone or iPad?
- Firstly, open your settings app and press on your name.
- Next, go on the “Subscriptions” tab.
- You should note that you may not see this tab straight away. If this is the case, then tap on iTunes & Appstore to see this tab.
- Then, tap on your Apple ID. Sign in to your Apple ID and find the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Finally, click on the LinkedIn Learning subscription and press cancel. It is important to note that if you do not see a “Cancel Subscription” button associated with LinkedIn Learning, then this means that your subscription is canceled already and will not be renewed.
How Do I Cancel LinkedIn Learning Subscription on My Android device?
In order to cancel your LinkedIn Learning subscription on an Android device, you should be aware that deleting the LinkedIn Learning app will not prevent the subscription from renewing. Instead, you should follow these steps:
- Firstly, open up the Google Play Store. If you have access to multiple Google accounts, you should ensure that you are signed into the relevant account associated with your subscription.
- Next, click on the menu, before heading to “Subscriptions”.
- Select the LinkedIn Learning (see also ‘What Does Specialization Mean On LinkedIn?‘) subscription that you wish to cancel and press on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
Once you have removed your LinkedIn Learning subscription from Google Play, your future subscriptions will automatically be canceled.
How Do I Cancel a LinkedIn Learning Subscription on a Mac?
- Firstly, open up the Mac App Store. Once you have done this, select your name that will be located at the bottom. Press on the “View Information” tab that is situated at the top of the window.
- Scroll down on the page that opens up until you can see the “Subscriptions” option, then open up the tab that says “Manage”.
- Click on “Edit” that is situated beside the LinkedIn Learning app and select “Cancel Subscription”.
Important Note: You should always ensure that you are using the exact username and ID that you previously used to subscribe to LinkedIn Learning.
This is often different from your Apple ID or Android brand ID. If you do not remember your password, then you should contact the App in order to reset it accordingly.
How Do I Cancel A LinkedIn Learning Subscription on Paypal?
In order to cancel your LinkedIn Learning subscription via PayPal. You should take the following steps:
- Firstly, visit the Paypal website and log in to your account.
- Next, click on the settings tab that is located next to the logout option.
- Select “Payments” from the menu that opens up and click on “Manage Automatic Payments” within the dashboard.
- You will then be shown a number of merchants’ agreements that you have previously contracted. You should select “LinkedIn Learning” or “LinkedIn Corporation” in order to cancel.
- A confirmation page will appear. You should click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to confirm that you want to cease making any payments to LinkedIn Learning.
- Finally, click “Done” on the verification page in order to ensure that you have fully unsubscribed.
What Do I Do If I Have Subscribed Directly Via LinkedIn Learning’s website?
If you have started your subscription directly via their website, then you will need to log on to the LinkedIn Learning website and reach out to their payment provider directly in order to cancel your subscription. You can also take the following steps:
- Find the company’s contact information, then reach out to them directly.
- You can also visit the website of LinkedIn Learning (see also ‘How Much Is LinkedIn Learning?‘) (see also ‘How Much Is LinkedIn Learning?‘).
- Then, login to your account.
- Via the menu section, search for any of the following: “Billing”, “Subscription”, “Payment”, “Manage account”, or “Settings”.
- Finally, click the link, and follow any prompts that are given in order to cancel your subscription.
To conclude, you can cancel your LinkedIn Learning subscription by following the steps that I have outlined above. You can cancel your subscription via Apple, Android and Mac devices without too much hassle.
However, you will need to ensure that the Apple ID or Android ID that you are logged into on your device is the same one that you used to sign up for LinkedIn Learning.
This is because you will be unable to cancel your subscription if you are attempting to access the app when logged in to another Apple or Android ID.
You can also easily cancel your subscription via Paypal and directly via the website itself. The method that you use to cancel your subscription is wholly dependent on the method that was implemented to subscribe in the first place.
Thus, you should remember how you subscribed to LinkedIn Learning in order to ascertain the easiest means of canceling your subscription.
You should also note that any trial content may be withdrawn from you if you cancel your subscription prior to the end of the trail period. Therefore, it is advisable to cancel trial periods just before their ending.