CreativeLive is an online community that is designed for creative professionals and creative entrepreneurs alike. Here, you’re offered over 2,000 creative courses that are taught by over 700 industry professionals. As its name suggests, the platform focuses on helping you to improve your creative knowledge and creative skills.
Therefore, if you want to develop your skills in art and design, writing, and blogging, CreativeLive might be the right place for you. However, after discovering everything about the platform, you may find out that it isn’t the right one for you. When this happens, you might want to look into deleting your CreativeLive account.
With this in mind, this guide will explore all the steps you need to take to delete your CreativeLive account. Let’s get straight into it and know how to cancel Creativelive account.
What Is Creative Live?
CreativeLive is one of the largest learning platforms in the market, designed specifically with creative people in mind. Here, you can find over 1,500 classes with over 650 teaching professionals. Despite already hearing good things about the platform, you may still be wondering how the platform works.
Well, the great thing about CreativeLive is that you can browse all its content without becoming a member. This way you can see if any of the online courses interest you while becoming familiar with the platform at the same time. One of the main factors that users loved about the platform was its wide variety of tutors offered.
Here, you can find leading professionals in everything from authors to photographers, and even Grammy winners.
Who Is CreativeLive Designed For?
Before you make any decisions when it comes to purchasing CreativeLive, you may be wondering whether it is the right choice for you. Well, if you’re someone with a creative itch or are naturally creative and are looking to unleash your creativity, then this is the platform for you.
Some of the most popular categories on CreativeLive include videography, photography, design, and personal finance. For instance, one of their courses called “Fundamentals of Photography” has over 96.9K students enrolled. Plus, 100% of them recommend it.
They don’t only offer courses for individual learners but for employees and teams, too! There is a range of pricing models that you can choose from to suit your team. However, what sets it apart from other online learning platforms is its free live streaming of classes.
This is an attractive feature for new learners looking to get into the creative community. That said, one thing CreativeLive doesn’t offer is formal accreditation. Therefore, you might want to look at other platforms, such as Coursera or edX.
Is CreativeLive Worth It?
As an online learning platform, CreativeLive offers a wide range of courses for entrepreneurs and creatives alike. In fact, they offer on-demand and live courses that focus on topics including art, design, photography, entrepreneurship, and music.
Creativelive courses are designed with interactivity in mind at your own pace, where you’ll have the opportunity to interact with other learners and ask questions. Besides individual courses, CreativeLive also offers a curated collection of lessons known as “Channels”, classes focus on particular skills and topics – ensuring students with a more structured learning approach.
One feature that makes the platform stand out is its ability to allow individuals to watch classes live – therefore, you’re able to take part in lessons in real-time settings. The best part? You can sign up completely free of charge – the perfect introduction to CreativeLive.
When it comes to purchasing CreativeLive classes, there are a few different options you can choose from. For instance, you can purchase a Creativelive class or a Creator Pass subscription renewal plan– there are three different packages available. The beauty of CreativeLive is that if you change your mind, you are offered a generous 30-day refund.
Guide On How To Delete And Cancel CreativeLive Accounts
Before you delete or cancel your account, there are a few things to keep in mind. For instance:
- Canceling your account during a free trial may result in losing your trial account.
- Manage auto-renew settings if you don’t it will result in an auto-renewal.
- Before the trial period ends, you have to cancel your account within 24 hours.
Online Class Subscription On Android Device
- First, on your device, open up the Google Play Store app.
- Then select the Menu and locate “Subscriptions”.
- From here, click on CreativeLive: online classes and select the course you wish to cancel.
- Then all you have to do is press “Cancel Subscription”.
Online Subscription On iPad Or iPhone
- First, on your device, open up the IOS app store.
- On your device, open “Settings”, then select your name and click “Subscriptions”.
- Then select the CreativeLive subscription you’re looking to delete.
- Press the Cancel button.
Online Class Subscription On PayPal
To cancel your subscription through PayPal, all you have to do is this:
- Log into your PayPal account (www.paypal.com)
- Then select “Settings” and then press “Payments”.
- Then, locate the “Manage Automatic Payments” button, this should be found in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- Here, you should find a list of merchants you have a subscription to. Then, simply select “Creativelive: online classes” or “CreativeLive, Inc.”, and cancel it.
Online Class Subscription On A Mac Computer
- Firstly locate your Mac AppStore, then select your name – this should be located on the bottom sidebar.
- Then, select “View Information” and sign in if you have to.
- Scroll all the way down to the next page until you find the “Subscriptions” tab and click on the “Manage” button.
- You should find an “Edit” button next to the CreativeLive: online classes app, select this, and then press “Cancel Subscription”.
CreativeLive: Online Classes, Delete From iPhone
If you’re looking to delete your CreativeLive classes straight from your iPhone, all you have to do is follow these instructions:
- Firstly, on your home screen, select and hold the CreativeLive: online classes until it begins to shake and an “X” appears.
- Once the icon begins to shake, this is when the “X” mark will appear on the top right of the icon.
- To delete CreativeLive: online classes app, all you have to do is press this “X” button and follow the prompts.
Cancel Your Subscription Directly On Creativelive’s Website
- You can reach out to CreativeLive directly to cancel your subscription. You can find the information to do so here.
- Alternatively, you can visit the website.
- Then log into your account.
- Under the menu section, you should find “Billing”, “Payment”, “Settings”, “Subscriptions”, and “Manage Account”.
- Select the necessary link and then follow the steps required to cancel your CreativeLive subscription.
CreativeLive: Online Classes, Delete From Android Device
- On your device, open up your Google Play app and select the menu button.
- Then, all you have to do is select “My Apps and Games”, then press “Installed”.
- From here, simply select CreativeLive: online classes and click the “Uninstall” button.
For whatever reason, you may be wondering how to delete your CreativeLive account. Luckily for you, this process is pretty straightforward. Whether you have completed all your multiple courses or aren’t satisfied with the content, then, with the help of this guide, you should be able to easily cancel and delete your accounts.