https://www.buddyboss.com/ is an advanced WordPress plugin that is loved for its ability to facilitate the growth of all types of communities via WordPress.
But, many users who are just starting out can often find themselves struggling to properly set up their Buddyboss so that they can then begin using it – especially the dashboard!
Offering plenty of versatility and lots of flexibility, the Buddyboss theme offers users the chance to do everything from make their own app, create and control courses, provide employees with a training hub and even serve as a platform for creating an online community.
But, how to access BuddyBoss admin dashboard on WordPress sites? This is what we are here to help answer.
If you’re in this boat, then rest assured that you have clicked on the right guide. We are here to help! In this guide, we are going to be talking you through how to get your Buddyboss up, running, and ready to use.
From the basics all the way to the WP admin dashboard, we’ve covered all bases today.
You know what to do – just keep scrolling down and let the web developer set the plugins menu for you.
What Is Buddyboss?
Before we get any further into this guide, we first think that it would be a good idea to provide you with an overview of what Buddyboss is.
In a nutshell, as we have already briefly touched upon above, like other advanced WordPress plugins, Buddyboss is essentially a type that has been specifically designed to help encourage the growth of online communities.
Buddyboss is compatible exclusively with the WordPress admin dashboard, and its main appeal comes from the fact that it has the ability to provide its users with the complete flexibility and control to not only build their very own online community but profit from it, too!
Despite being a relatively new platform, Buddyboss has built a reputation for offering its users the opportunity to sell memberships, courses, and other forms of content to connect with WordPress Dashboard, make their very own mobile apps, and much more!
Not only that but besides being the perfect BuddyBoss platform for creators looking to cash in on their platforms, Buddyboss is also optimized for employee training.
Thanks to this, it means it can also be used to help encourage company culture, provide a space for employees to speak with one another, and even as a way to provide employee training in one place. Buddyboss has thought of everything!
How To Setup Buddyboss Admin Dashboard
One of the most confusing things that many Buddyboss users find themselves having to deal with is setting up their WordPress admin area.
The good news is that getting used to your WordPress admin dashboard and making sure that it has been set up correctly is a lot easier than you might think.
Below, let’s take a look at how you can get set up your own admin dashboard (as well as get to grips with it) below:
- First things first, you are going to want to tap on your website’s title located in the “Admin Bar” area. Once you have done this, you will then be immediately redirected to the dashboard area of your Buddyboss.
- After you have done this and you have been redirected to your dashboard area, you will then be able to begin familiarizing yourself with the dashboard area of your Buddyboss. There are plenty of different things that you can do in the dashboard area of your Buddyboss, which you will be able to begin exploring.
- By far, one of the most important parts of the dashboard is that it allows you to view an overview of your WordPress site. So, in order to do this, you are going to want to go ahead and tap on the “Home” section in your dashboard, which will allow you to view an overview of your site.
- Along with being able to easily view an overview of your site as and when you need to, another main feature that you can enjoy within the admin dashboard area of your Buddyboss is the ability to view if you need to make any updates to the software. In order to check whether or not you are going to be required to make an update to your site, all you will have to do is go ahead and tap on “Updates”.
- Last but certainly not least, the final main thing that you will be able to do in the dashboard area of your Buddyboss is the ability to create blog pages, static page, WordPress pages, and other forms of content! All you will need to do is simply tap on either “Posts” or “Pages” depending on what it is that you would like to make and then post to your site. It’s as easy as that!
Top Tip: If you are struggling to access your dashboard by tapping on the name of your site in the Admin Bar, you can alternatively go ahead and simply tap right here. This will redirect you to your Admin Bar, which will then take you over to the dashboard area. Just make sure that you are logged in already or you will be prompted to do so in order to proceed!
Do You Need To Manually Setup Buddyboss Admin Dashboard?
As you will have been able to see from the section that we have shared with you above, you aren’t going to need to worry about having to go to the trouble of setting up your admin dashboard area, as the Buddyboss app will automatically do it for you.
This means that you are only going to need to make sure that you have familiarized yourself with where Buddyboss is located in your personal Buddyboss area, as well as the various things that you will be able to do within the dashboard itself.
As we have already mentioned in the section above, Buddyboss’ dashboard can be used for a variety of different things, such as being able to view an overview of your site, create blog posts, and much more.
So, with all of that being said, after you have made the decision to go ahead and begin using Buddyboss to create your very own online community (while also being able to make some money, too) you should make sure that you are spending plenty of time getting used to using your dashboard.
Even though it might seem a little tedious to get to grips with every aspect of Buddyboss (including the dashboard area) doing so will help to make sure that you are able to get the very best out of your membership with Buddyboss!
There we have it! You have reached the end of our guide.
Now that you have taken the time to read through everything that we have talked you through above, we are now hoping that we have been able to help clear up any confusion you might have had about setting up and using your very own admin dashboard within Buddyboss.
Regardless of whether you want to make your very own app or you’d like to sell courses, ensuring that you know how to use the dashboard will help to ensure that you are getting the very most out of your paid Buddyboss membership.
Thank you for reading, and goodbye for now!